|Job Title:||Volunteer Manager|
|Reports to:||IT Sr Manager|
|Location:||On-site & Remote|
-manage Volunteer System and train staff and implement via ICNA Relief Website.
– Generate new volunteers per chapter by reaching out to MSA’s, YM Groups, Masjids and any other prospective resources for volunteer expansion opportunities. Document all prospective sources and record interactions.
– Explore, create and document new methods to recruit and maintain volunteers via social media and web promotions
– Educating offices on importance of volunteers, how to capture information from volunteers at
various events, ie: sign up form that includes numbers and emails. Contacts will be in a group in salesforce and Pardot manage and maintain the volunteer platform and train office on how to effectively utilize the system.
– Create new and different ways to engage volunteers ie: volunteer appreciation, volunteer
Opportunities, establish several volunteers leads within each chapter and train on processes.
– Explore ways we can enhance the way we capture volunteer information– make sure they sign
media release and liability
– Connecting volunteers to their local outreach coordinators by meetings.
– Ramadan donor campaign coordination and management with donor Manager
– Create retention plan for donors and explore methods of attracting donors.
– Create and execute action plans to obtain new donors
*Estimated travel: Visit 3-5+ offices per year to aid in volunteer management
- Excellent Written, Interpersonal Skills & Communication Skills
- Work independently and effectively in a fast-paced
- Ability to learn and be proactive
- Work with minimum supervision
- Preferred bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of Websites and search engines
Availability M-F 10 AM to 6 AM some weekend work required