|Job Title:||Videographer & Multimedia Editor|
|Location:||On-site & Remote|
The Videographer & Multimedia Editor will be responsible for creating, developing, designing and executing creative campaigns that reflect ICNA Relief’s brand and support our organizational growth. This will include:
- Developing and video editing of all multimedia content for ICNA Relief.
- Part time Position
- Lead the planning, strategy and direct photoshoots for various print and digital projects
- Manipulate and edit film pieces for local and national campaigns
- Adhere to brand guidelines when developing videos
- Trim footage segments as necessary for various marketing materials
- Collaborating with the team from production to post-production process
- Creating narrative-driven videos
- Reviewing scripts and raw material
- Inputting relevant audio, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Participates in the core marketing team brainstorming sessions to contribute fresh new ideas for videos, promotional materials and marketing items for national campaigns
- Be an active contributor to the creative strategy of the marketing department
- Gain a deep knowledge of our brand and produce digital content to highlight the brand.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, the job is part-time 25 hours per week. The employee needs to be available during the core team meetings as communicated by Marketing Manager and must maintain part-time status. Occasional travel, evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Required Education and Experience
- Experience creating strong, and engaging content. Must have a portfolio of varying digital design pieces and writing samples.
- Experience working with iMovie, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and/or other relevant tools.
- Experience working within a Muslim or other Non-Profit Organizations is a plus.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable video editing ability
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Flexibility and adapting to a fast-paced environment
- Currently enrolled or graduated Bachelors in Media/Marketing/Business or similar
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and other digital design software
- Strong photography and videography skills
- Excellent skills creating/producing/and editing videos and clips
- Strong attention to detail
- Time Management Skills
- Proactive and Collaborative
- Comfortable in handling new challenges and adjusting to shifting priorities
- Comfortable working in a deadline-oriented environment
Legal Status & Work Authorization
The candidate applying to join ICNA Relief must have a legal status, social security number and work authorization by the relevant US authorities. The candidate by virtue of applying for this position authorizes ICNA Relief for his/her Background Check, reference check and a Medical Exam on need basis.
Please note this job description is not all encompassing in terms of duties or responsibilities that are expected of this position. ICNA Relief reserves the right to add, omit or modify duties, responsibilities and activities at any time with or without advance notice.