|Job Title:||Outreach Coordinator|
|Reports to:||Area Manager|
Outreach Coordinator performs outreach activities effectively and efficiently under the guidelines of Area Manager/Regional Director.
- Build strategic relationships with community leadership including Masjids, Community Leaders, and Islamic Organizations
- Increase awareness about the organization and its social work in the local community
- Responsible for revenue collection, donor retention, bring in new to organization donors
- Follow up with donors via phone, email and in person visits.
- Prepare report on in-person visits with donors
- Participate in community groups, steering communities, forging partnerships with supporting organizations
- Perform day to day duties of all the service programs as assigned by the Field Office Coordinator
- Responsible for accurate data collection, documentation, record keeping and provide timely reports
- Act as the first point of contact for enquiries on the field relief work
- Execute national campaigns, banquets, fundraisers and other special events of service programs
- Engage needy individuals requiring social service assistance
- Recruit, train, maintain and increase the local volunteer base
- Attend all required company meetings
- Collaborate with related organizational members and their boards
- Respond promptly to all enquiries from donors and potential donors by providing information and promotion materials as required
- Ensure the availability of company’s marketing materials (flyers, posters, banners etc.) at community centers, Masajid, vendors and other places
- Promote and market the organization and its services
- Develop new and creative initiatives to increase revenue
- Produce high quality pictures/videos and client stories from our relief services
- Comply with all operational policies and procedures
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the core work hours from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as an integral part of the job based on the nature of the role and its responsibilities.
The candidate applying to join ICNA Relief must have a legal status, social security number and work authorization by the relevant US authorities. The candidate by virtue of applying for this position authorizes ICNA Relief for his/her Background Check, reference check and a Medical Exam on need basis.
ICNA Relief is a national organization with operations across various states, therefore the candidate must be willing and prepared to travel for official work/assignment at a 24-hour notice.
ICNA Relief is a faith-based not-for-profit organization, and our services are made possible through contributions from donors and volunteers who need to be approached and engaged at all times. As employees of ICNA Relief you may be required, at times, to drive the organizations’ vehicle and are hence required to have a clean traffic record with no outstanding citations as you will be representing ICNA Relief.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change/increase at any time with or without notice.