|Job Title:||Mobile Clinic Manager|
|Reports to:||Health Service Supervisor|
Position: Mobile Clinic Manager
ICNA Relief is a national non-profit social services organization offering six flagship programs to Americans of all ages and backgrounds. These include women’s transitional housing, hunger prevention, Muslim family services, disaster relief, back-to-school, and free health clinics. We are seeking to fill the full-time position of mobile clinic manager. The following is a list of duties you can expect to fulfil at different times/events throughout the year.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Schedule, organize, and coordinate community health fairs and mobile clinic events.
· Recruit volunteer doctors, students, and other health care professionals
· Solicit donations to support the mobile clinic program
· Manage and secure waiver forms and health fair test results
· HIPAA compliance implementation
· Train volunteers to perform blood glucose, blood pressure, BMI, and cholesterol screenings as needed.
· Maintain and update resource/referral lists of subsidized or free medical/dental clinics, etc.
· Attending meetings as needed
· Generate health fair reports after each event
· Implement volunteer/mobile clinic policies
· Prompt communication with mobile clinic/local director regarding patients/volunteers/mobile clinic issues and related matters
· Ensure the mobile clinic is clean, filled with gas, maintained, and up to date with medical supplies/monthly inventory, and any other related work
· Represent ICNA Relief at health fairs/events; setting up tables, making sure all necessary health fair equipment/supplies and volunteers are available prior to the event
· Supervising and managing volunteers on-site
· Reach out to Masajid, churches, municipalities, and other institutions
· Assist with Ramadan outreach and general outreach so long as it does not interfere with mobile clinic activities.
· Execute other related duties as assigned by supervisor
· Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resources, Sciences, or related healthcare field (preferred)
· 2+ years of experience in community organizing, leadership, or related field
· 1+ years of experience in healthcare
· Must be organized, responsible, innovative, a self-starter, able to come up with new ideas and strategic thinking to further establish ICNA Relief’s reputation and awareness and shape the organization’s legacy
· Commit to a full-time position including some weekends and evenings (days and times will vary)
· Have a valid driver’s license and an excellent driving record
· Drive the mobile clinic within the Chicagoland area
· Excellent communication skills to interact with diverse communities
Please note this job description is designed to cover only the essential activities, duties, and responsibilities that are required for this position.
The candidate must have legal status, a social security number, and work authorization by the relevant US authorities. The candidate by virtue of applying for this position authorizes ICNA Relief for a background check, reference check, and a medical exam on a need basis.