|Job Title:||Clinic Manager -Philadelphia, PA|
|Classification:||No Overtime Hours Expected|
|Reports to:||Director Health Services, Clinic Board, Area Manager|
|Location:||ICNA Relief’s SHAMS Clinic Philadelphia, PA|
Clinic Manager acts as lead and supervisor for all work done relating to the primary care clinic
as outlined in the responsibilities below. They are to ensure that the clinic runs smoothly,
programs are implemented, and patients are provided the best care possible.
● Display patient centered focus, to ensure excellent quality of care
● Manage day-to-day activities including opening and closing the clinic each session, take
phone calls, conduct meetings with the board, become familiar with the EMR system,
and maintain inventory.
● All tasks/activities related to clinical and non-clinical volunteers, including: recruiting,
scheduling, and training
● Manage all tasks related to patient care including intake, scheduling, follow-up and etc.
● Manage all activities/processes related to lab work. This includes educating providers on
available labs, ensuring costs do not exceed limits, and troubleshooting with lab.
● Manage EMR system to ensure accurate and complete patient records
● Manage and maintain inventory of all office supplies and clinic equipment
● Review, and ensure implementation of clinic policies (HIPAA, FTCA etc.)
● Maintain and record data and metrics to track clinic progress including annual reporting
(i.e. patients seen)
● Plan and coordinate all health fairs
● Coordinate with all clinic related vendors (i.e. cleaning, sterile, IT and etc)
● Coordinate regular meetings with board
● Coordinate regular events related to clinic: including volunteer dinners and fundraising
● With the support of clinic board, plan to expand programs, services, and clinic hours.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
The employee must be available during the core work hours of the clinic, which currently are Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays (as of now) with the potential to expand. Employee must work 37.5 hours each week to maintain full-time status. Remote work is also expected during off clinic days. Occasional additional evening or weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
● Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
● Advanced computer skills
● Admin/Management experience
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and can multitask
● Excellent accounting skills and advanced knowledge of figures
Preferred Education and Experience:
● B.A. or B.S. degree preferred, (but not a prerequisite)
Legal Status & Work Authorization:
The candidate desiring to be hired by ICNA Relief must have a legal status, social security
number and work authorization by the relevant US authorities. The candidate by virtue of
applying for this position authorizes ICNA Relief for his/her Background Check, reference check and a Medical Exam on need basis.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.