Charity of choice for all Americans based on Faith, Compassion and Service
ICNA Relief USA seeks to alleviate human suffering by providing caring and compassionate service to victims of adversities and survivors of disasters. ICNA Relief USA strives to build healthy communities, strengthen families and create opportunities for those in despair while maintaining dignity and advocating for basic human needs.
- Assist and empower under-privileged Americans through sustainable social service programs
- Strengthen the family system through education and value based family services.
- Foster effective partnership and coordination with Islamic Centers, faith based organizations, civic and governmental agencies.
- Develop effective disaster response and recovery programs
- Outreach effectively through leading edge technologies and means of mass communication
- Streamline and Strengthen of the Organization
- Enhance Financial Stability of ICNA Relief
We are running successfully following Programs:
Our Head Quarter is located at 87-91 144th Street, Jamaica, NY 11435 with more than 14 Field offices over all in the united states. More than 150 volunteers are helping us to accomplish our mission.
We are a Muslim organization and feel the responsibility to help and support the needy as our religious responsibility.